Here’s a really, really, super-duper easy and delicious salad, which you can make in less than 10 minutes, and which still has lots of flavours and fills you up, even if you’re a habitual carnivore.
- Grab the following ingredients:
- A tin of butterbeans
- Salad leaves
- Slice the halloumi, then grill or fry for 4 minutes on each side.
- Chop up the mint. Drain the butterbeans. Mix them both with the salad leaves.
- Mix together yoghurt and houmous to make a dressing. Pour over the salad leaves and mix together.
- Plate up, and top with the halloumi slices.
- You’re welcome.